Coconut Mojito with Pineapple
- 2/3 cup fresh pineapple cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tbsp cane sugar
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 lime sliced thinly
- 4 1/2 oz white rum of choice
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle pineapple ,mint, sugar, and sliced lime. Reserve a few extra pieces of pineapple and mint for garnish.
- Once well muddled, add rum, coconut water, and coconut milk or coconut cream.
- Shake well and pour over two glasses with ice. Garnish with pineapple and mint.