Mango Agua Fresca
- 2 mangoes pitted and peeled
- 4 cups water
- 1/2-1 lime juiced
- 1-2 tbsp sweetener maple syrup or agave nectar
- fresh mint as garnish
- In a blender, combine the water, peeled mangos and ½ of the juiced lime. Blend on high until smooth. Taste and add more lime juice and add sweetener if desired.
- Strain in a fine-mesh colander. Transfer to a glass storing jar and keep in the fridge to chill before serving.
- Serve by muddling some mint or fresh basil at the bottom of a glass, then add ice cubes and pour the drink.